Your dental marketing plan for November should include an End Of The Year letter for your patients. You should compose and send this letter during the month of November. There are a variety of ways to send this letter:
- Leverage your dental practice management software. Contact the company you are using for your dental patient communications. Ask them how you can send an e-blast to all of your patients with valid emails.
- Send the letter by U.S. Postal service to those patients without email addresses. In reality, very few practices have 100% of their patients’ emails.
- Use an email marketing service to send an email to your patients.
If you are wondering how to write an “end of the year” letter, here is a list of some topics you might cover in your letter:
- Thank your patients for their loyalty
- Send holiday greetings
- Introduce staff changes
- Describe new dental equipment added
- Highlight new dental services added
- Remind your patients that their insurance benefits will expire
- Make an end of the year whitening offer
- Invite patients to start Invisalign to straighten their teeth before New Years
If you need help developing your end of the year letter for your dental patients, contact Sharon Kantor Bogetz at Cutting Edge Practice at 847-370-9131. She has been helping dentists with their dental marketing since 2002.