The Dental Startup Program is designed to locate, build, and open a new practice location with patients scheduled on the first day you’re open! The dental startup program duration is 9 months and begins the day that the contract is signed.
Cutting Edge Practice has completed more dental startups than any other dental consulting firm in the midwest! They have done more than 25 dental start-ups. We offer a comprehensive and complete set of services unmatched by any other consultant company. We work with all vendors!
Why Choose Cutting Edge Practice For Your Dental Startup?
Our dental start-up clients have patients on their schedule before they open!
Our dental start-up clients have manageable expenses!
Our dental start-up clients save money!
Our clients get a complete marketing package…. From Logo Design to Print & Website Design… SEO and SEM too! Everything is included!
Our start-up clients enjoy continued growth & success.
Our clients get help every step of the way from finding the perfect location that will promote success at the start of the project to hiring and evaluating staff after the practice is open. We help you with social media, special events and branding too!
We meet with our start-up clients every week from the start of the project to 3 months after they are open.
We are the experts in the field. We have the only dental start up team with an MBA! We have the only dental start up team with experience teaching undergraduate and graduate coursework in marketing, practice management, dental assisting, dental hygiene, dental start-up procedures and dental auxiliary utilization and staff supervision at Northwestern University, University of Illinois Indiana University and Roosevelt University. We are guest lecturers at Midwestern Dental School and the University of Illinois College of Dentistry.
The Cutting Edge Practice StartUp Services Include:
- Sharon Kantor Bogetz, our dental startup expert is a Century 21 Commercial Real Estate Broker who will offer several desirable commercial spaces in the geographic area that you designate. She will advise you in selecting the right size space for your practice goals and budget. The spaces we choose will ensure long term marketing success. She has a fiduciary obligation to secure the most advantageous lease terms possible which can include free rent, tenant improvement dollars and outside signage. Because we have worked with 100’s of dental practices we know what to look for to minimize your risks.
- Our Preferred Lenders will facilitate a loan that will maximize cash flow. We will prepare the financial projections you need to complete your loan application.
- Our Preferred Office Design Team, Equipment Specialists, and General Contractors will design and build out a functional and esthetically pleasing office space that will reflect your own personal style. We work on the dental office plan with you and your dental architect.
- Our Consultants will attend every meeting with every vendor to support you throughout the construction and build-out process. We advocate for you!
- Our Consultants will assist in recruiting and interviewing your new staff. A customized office manual and job descriptions are included. We also have detailed staff evaluation forms for you.
- Our Consultants will provide front desk training, customer service training and an understanding of the cash flow cycle including verbal skills for effective treatment presentation. We provide scripts that your staff can follow for professional patient interactions and effective phone conversations.
- Our Consultants will provide a 2 hour training session on OSHA for dental office personnel.
- Our Consultants will develop an Internet and Print Marketing Plan which will include a professionally designed custom logo, stationery, print ads, rack cards, brochures, event planning, a Facebook page with posts, list directory submission and a custom designed responsive mobile ready dental website built on a WordPress platform to position your practice for growth. They will complete SEO & SEM services including the management of your pay per click campaign. A demographic profile of the practice target market is included.
- Our Consultants will develop a financial business plan which will include production & collection goals and bimonthly monitoring with a ROI review to keep the practice on track.
- Our Consultants will help you set up your recall system.
- Our Consultants will coach you and your staff in the implementation of the business and marketing plans.
- Our Consultants will provide you with the skills to supervise your staff and the strategic management skills to run your practice.