Dental marketing for October should begin now. We encourage dentists to be involved in 4 different dental marketing initiatives every month to ensure your practice grows. Developing your plan for events, blog entries and social media requires time and effort. Just as you plan to fill your schedule 2 – 4 days in advance, we suggest you plan your marketing at least 2 weeks before the end of the month. Here are some ideas you may promote for October.
- Dental Hygiene Month
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Vegetarian Month
Here are some activities you might develop for October. All of these can generate great blog and social media posts.
- Plan a tooth brush trade in event with a school, day care or with your city officials.
- Collect Halloween candy to send to members of the armed forces.
- Invite your patients to come to their dental appointment in their Halloween costume.
- Send an email and/or postcards to remind patients with dental insurance that it is time to use their benefits before they expire.
- Post photos of your staff decorating the office for Halloween.
- Take photos of patients and/or your staff in their Halloween costumes.
Preparing for dental marketing events, blog and social media posts takes forethought. Start by reviewing my ideas with your staff. Assign responsibility to staff members to champion one of these ideas and generate excitement for your October dental marketing initiatives!
Need help with your October dental marketing strategy? Want me to design your marketing pieces? Contact Sharon Kantor Bogetz from Cutting Edge Practice at 847-370-9131 to get help!